Day Late and a Dollar Short...

Hello, people!  Happy Saturday to you!  I am hoping that yours is more exciting than mine is!  ;O)  I came by to add a card I made the other day using the current challenge over Tiddly Inks Challenge - Reel Me In.  The day late and dollar short bit comes in the way of always using a sketch a day late.  I used Deconstructed Sketches #9 and they are now on #10.  Oh, well!  Jen's sketches are always wonderful anyway!  :O)

I used the Alice - Time for Tea image for my card along with some MME paper...I love, love, love this paper pad!  She has been colored with Copics and I sponged the background for her.

Oh, before I forget...I have a couple of cards that are being published tomorrow at Scrapbook News and Review's online magazine!  How flipping cool is that!  If you are subscribed, I sure hope you'll pop by take a peek!  :O)

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing part of your weekend with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment