Waltzingmouse Saturday Sketch - Get Well Wishes

Hi guys!  I'm SO excited today -   I designed the Waltzingmouse Sketch for this week!!! whoo hoo!!

And here it is!

And here's my card based on the sketch:
Today my card is all about the papers and colors - using just one simple sentiment stamp from Fancy Phrases.  My card was even simpler than this at first - I decided to add the ribbon at the last minute - it looked pretty without it - but it does add some nice dimension to the card and also gives a good balance to the rhinestones in the top right corner.

I hope you'll join in on the WMS Sketch challenge this week - and I hope you are inspired by my sketch!!!

Check out the WMS Sketch challenge Blog for all the details -  every week there's a Waltzingmouse stamp set up for grabs!

Happy weekend everyone!

Stamps:  Waltzingmouse -  Francy Phrases
Paper:  Vintage Cream - PTI, dark and light blue - Coredinations, DP Websters Pages - Petite Papers/collection triple pack.
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Rhinestones - Kaiser Kraft, wrinkled seam tape -  Prairie Bird Boutique etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment