My Door is Always Open!

Another fun inspiring web site called Lark for the Inspiration challenge over at Split Coast today. I chose one of Stef's samples - this cute cuckoo clock for my inspiration. I loved the bright colors and fanciful look of it! I made my round card with a scalloped circle nestability, sponged the edges with ink and sponged my clouds with my home made cloud template. See my tutorial on making clouds here.My house, flower and sentiment are from the Sewing Box Hugs stamp set by Waltzingmouse Stamps I stamped both the house and flower multiple times on different colors of Bitty Box Basics DP by PTI, cut out the pieces and layered them with foam dimensionals for a fun paper tole look.

Are you planning on joining us on the Customer Waltzingmouse Blog hop on Monday? If you are - hop on over right now to sign up on Mr. Linky!!
Thanks so much for coming by today!
Stamps: Sewing Box Hugs - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: White, DP BItty Box Basics - PTI, Basic Black - SU
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Aqua Mist - PTI
Accessories: sponge, tag trio spellbinders, scalloped circles nestability, home made cloud template, foam dimensionals,

No comments:

Post a Comment