Basic Grey Challenge...

So I said I would be back later with another post...and here I am.  Though technically it's now Saturday.  I'm pooped too, but I was working on a card...got sidetracked...came back and finished it...got sidetracked...blog hopped...you know how it goes!
I made this darling card for Basic Grey Challenge...a sketch.  I used the Sultry line and an adorable digi from Karen's Doodles!
Have a great night (and/or morning)!  I'll be back tomorrow with more cuteness!  :O)

Challenges:
Basic Grey - sketch
Pile It On - flowers
By the Cute & Girly - love
My Time to Craft - green plus one
Digital Tuesday - all things girly
Spoon Full of Sugar - spring
Simon Says Challenge - recipe
Cute Card Thursday - in the name of love
Susie's Sassy Challenge - hearts & flowers
Pixie Cottage - love
Fussy & Fancy Friday - dazzle us

No comments:

Post a Comment