Final Twilight Tuesday Challenge

Good morning everyone!  I have my final Twilight Tuesday challenge for you, along with a sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches and the Cupcake Craft Challenge to keep it simple.

Rebecca  says:
Creative portion:  Create a project that uses printed text: a page from a magazine, book, dictionary, etc. within your project, as the background or focal point.
Comment Portion: I love to read the newspaper online but nothing beats a printed newspaper on Sunday mornings. And no matter how hard I try, I can’t abandon books (hardcover, softcover, or paperback) to a digital reader. Are you totally digital or do you prefer a good old fashioned printed page in your hands?”
I am all about the printed books...I would rather have it in my hands reading.  Great for soaks in the tub, before bed time, waiting at the doctor's office.  I know you can do all that with a Kindle (or whatever else), but I love the printed word.  ;O)
I'll be back later with yet another post!   I'm a busy girl today!  :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment