Mouse says to the Turtle...Get Well!

As promised, I'm back with some cuteness for today!  ;O)  How is your weekend going so far?  Hubby and I just made chimichangas for dinner and it was yummo! 

I made this sweet Get Well card using another of Karen's Doodles digital stamps.  Such fun, eh? The turtle's name is Herbert and the darling nurse is Bigsby.  Don't you just love these little guys?  I had the worst time trying to photograph this card...the color is all washed out and it happened on every single photo!  UGH!  I hate that!  My dear hubby bought me this new MS border punch last night...thanks babe!
Have a fantabulous rest of the weekend!  I'll be back tomorrow with another Doodle Dragon Studios challenge post!  :O)

Challenges:
The Pixie Cottage - love theme
Creative Card Crew - get well soon

No comments:

Post a Comment