Doodle Dragon Studios Challenge #4

Good morning/afternoon everyone!  Happy Sunday!  I'm here today with your bi-weekly Doodle Dragon Studios Challenge!  This week our teamie, Kerri, has challenged us to make any DDS dragon girly!  Dragons are girls too, ya know?  :O)

I thought this was too fun!  I used the dragon riding a carousel horse for my image.  Of course she had to be pink, but I also added a bow to her head and tiny eyelashes too.  I don't know if you can see it or not, but the eyelashes really made it look like a girl to me.  :O)
We would love to see what you come up with!  Our challenges last for 2 weeks so everyone has a chance to play...that means you have until March 6th to add your DIRECT link to Mr. Linky on the challenge blog!  Can't wait to see your girly dragons!

Challenges:
Doodle Dragon Studios - girly dragons
The Pink Elephant - ribbon
A Spoon Full of Sugar - spring
Pile it On - flowers
Crafty Creations - stitching
Belli - butterfly or dragonfly
ABC - o = one paper
Incy Wincy - punch it out
CCEE - sweet (sweet pea flower)
Lexi's Creations - spotted or striped
Ooh-La-La Creations - love
Practical Scrappers - flowers
Digital Tuesday - all things girly
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday - all about me

No comments:

Post a Comment