WMS Customer Blog Hop - The Theme is Spring!

Welcome to the Waltzingmouse Customer Spring themed Blog Hop! If you want to start with the first person on the hop - check out Angela here. If you get lost - you'll find links to all 52 participants on Claire's blog here.
Today I used Claire's wonderful Spring Baskets Template for my project - isn't it just divine?!?!! I stamped the zig zag from Off Beat Backgrounds around the top piece of the basket. Then I added this pretty narrow lace around all the joinings.

I white embossed one of the lacey stamps from Vintage Circles on a scalloped circle that I attached to the bottom of the basket. Finally I tied this soft as butter silk ribbon around the column and added the basket shred and yummy Lindt gold wrapped chocolate bunny to top it off! Miss Bunny came with a bright red ribbon around her neck - so I swapped it out for this soft pink chennile one!
We hope you'll leave some love along the way as you hop to let everyone know you've enjoyed this glimpse into spring time!
Next stop on the hop is Jennifer!

Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Off beat Backgrounds, Vintage Circles
Paper: Spring Moss, Berry Sorbet - PTI
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Lindt Chocolate Bunny & foil wrapped eggs, basket shred, scalloped circle nestability, hot gun, white EP, lace from my stash, scor tape, Spring Baskets Template -Waltzingmouse, green silk ribbon - Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, scallop punch - SU

No comments:

Post a Comment