MoxieFabWorld Tuesday Trigger

This week's Tuesday Trigger over on MoxieFabWorld was this pretty pastel color bedroom. Kind of a tease to have this warm summer scene when we've just started the deep freeze of winter here in the Northeast huh?!

I used my brandy-new Valentine/Anniversary stamp set from Waltzingmouse (being released Jan 4th!) to create my Tuesday Trigger inspired card.

My card base is a textured Cream Bazzill. I added a panel of Kraft punched along the bottom edge with a Martha Stewart punch. I overlayed that with a piece of vellum with hearts - just attaching it along the top so it floats free along the bottom. I tied a piece of satin ribbon along the top edge. The hearts are stamped on Aqua Mist card stock with Versamark and one is embossed with white EP and the other is clear embossed. I layered the top one with foam dimensionals.

On the inside of my card I stamped this great sentiment on an Aqua Mist panel using black ink and then overstamped it with the heart using Aqua Mist Ink. Finally, I stamped the little heart from this set repeatedly along the bottom edge.
I really love these colors! If you used a different sentiment from this pretty set on the front - you could easily make this into a Valentine card even though it's not red and white!
Claire will be releasing this set on January 4th - be sure to check her blog for Sneak Peeks as well as the other Design Team Members - you'll find links to them on my side bar!
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Valentine Set (to be released 1/4/10)
Paper: Cream Bazzill, Vellum with hearts - unknown, Kraft, Aqua Mist - PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Aqua Mist - PTI, Versamark
Accessories: Foam dimensionals, aqua mist dotted satin ribbon - PTI, Martha Stewart edge punch, hot gun, clear EP, White EP

No comments:

Post a Comment