Colored in Sympathy

I used the color challenge over on Split Coast for the colors on my sympathy card today. Basic Gray, Barely Banana and Really Rust.

A friend at work needed a few sympathy cards and asked if I had any. I found that I had none in my stash (yikes!) So today's challenge was a good reason to make some.

The sentiment is a rub on by Deja Views that I put on a panel cut with a Labels One Nestability that I cut in half. I embossed both the flower and the leaf (Papertrey Ink) in clear embossing powder. I colored some of the flower with a Copic to give it a little depth. I layered the flower onto the card with foam dimensionals.

I appreciate your stopping by today!

Stamps: In Bloom - Papertrey Ink
Paper: Basic Grey, Barely Banana, Really Rust, DP - SU
Ink: Versamark Watermark Ink pad
Accessories: zutter corner rounder, rub ons Deja Views, Clear EP, Hot Gun, Rhinestones - Kaiser (PTI), Terracotta Tile Ribbon - PTI, Copic E19, foam dimensionals, Labels One Nestability (cut in half)

No comments:

Post a Comment