Hey! Sweet Thing - Waltzingmouse Sneak Peek!

Congrats to Stef the Featured Stamper over at Split Coast today!

I cased this pretty anniversary card of hers but made mine a Valentine instead. I used different stamps, different colors, used a ribbon instead of a punched panel and did my sentiment differently.

The stamps I used are a sneak peek of Claire's new Valentine/Anniversary set (Waltzingmouse Stamps ) that will be coming out around January 4th or 5th (just a few short days away!)

There are over 20 sentiments with this set as well as 4 different size hearts, a single arrow plus the bow and arrow that I used on my card. Wait until you see it - It's just perfect for all your Valentine and Anniversary cards!

This also qualifies for last weeks Ways to Use It Challenge on SCS - to use background stamps. I stamped a grid stamp from Off Beat Backgrounds set on the Kraft panel using fresh snow ink. (you can JUST see it in the pic I think).

Thank you for coming by today! Back to work tomorrow - Yuck!

Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Off Beat Backgrounds & Sneak peek of Valentine set
Paper: Kraft, White, Pure Poppy - PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Fresh Snow - PTI
Accessories: Zutter corner Rounder, Saddle Stitched True Black Ribbon - PTI, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder, Rhinestones - Studio 18 (Michaels), Labels Eight Nestability, foam dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment