Tilda Loves Flutterbies Too!

Good morning everyone and happy hump day! Wednesday means it's time for some Flutterbies! Check out Danni's Blog to play along with us for Flutter By Wednesday! This week your challenge is to create an outdoorsy project with a faerie or butterfly. Join in! Everyone loves flutterbies!!! I am also using this card to join in for the Just Magnolia Challenge. They would like you to create a project that makes you think of Summer. I have been patiently waiting to post this for FBW so I could enter it into JM as well. :O) I'm pretty happy with it. It was my first time building a scene with stamps and masking.

Card Recipe

DP: DCWV

Cardstock: stash

Stamps: Loving Tilda-Magnolia, Fence-Alota

Ink: Momento, Copic Sketch Markers

Misc: Buttons and embroidery floss from stash, Stickles, CTMH Liquid Glass, MS doily lace border punch, MS butterfly punch

I hope you enjoy my card this week! Be sure to check out the rest of the design team's creations! Ann, Cassie, Cathy, Chris, Christine, Danni, Harriet, Heather, Jodi, Kim, Kimmie, Michelle, Nancy, Nicola & Stef. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment