Freebie + Another Sneaky Peek + Simon Says Stamp!

Hi all! It's freebie day at Dustin Pike's! He gave us another background...don't you love it? :O) I know I do!

I have used this background and posted a card with it already...you can find it HERE if you missed it.

Release day is tomorrow, so I have another sneak peek for you...

Inside it says "Have a DINO-mite Birthday!"

At Simon Says Stamp this week their challenge for you is to make a card or project for a sick child. I will be sending this off to Post Pals with a few other cards and I challenge you to do the same.

I'm not sure why, but the photos are coming out lighter than the actual cards. I colored and colored this image, adding extra color to it. It's darker than this photo shows...I have no idea. He's still cute tho, right? Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment