Fresh Baked Color Inspiration



I made this cute little card for Kristen Werner's Color Inspiration #55. The colors were grey, rust, mustard and cream.

The gingerbread man is from a wonderful set by Waltzingmouse Stamps called Half Baked. I embossed the card with the swiss dots Cuttlebug folder and used the Labels Two by Spellbinders and oval Nestabilities for the framings. I added a little piercing on two sides and brads to the corners.
I fooled around with the layers a lot before finally attaching them all like this. And after I was done I realized that it looks like the little man is on a grey cookie sheet right out of the oven! A not planned fun design outcome!
ETA: just found out that they've extended the cut off date for registration to Thursday for the Stamping Around Workshop in Farmington CT - so check that out if you are interested!!

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps: Half Baked
Paper: SU: Really Rust, More Mustard, Basic Grey, PTI: vintage cream
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Adirondack: Butterscotch
Accessories: foam dimensioinals, Making Memories: Brads, Nestabilities: Ovals, Spellbinders: Labels Two, paper piercer

No comments:

Post a Comment