All You Need in Life

Here is my project for the Limited Supplies challenge over on Split Coast today where you had to use chocolate some way on your card - the color, or candy stamps, or something chocolate themed. It was so difficult doing this challenge today - I mean how many people really like chocolate - let's be honest...... (HA!) ok - so we all LOVE chocolate..... I decided to decorate a small gable box from Papertrey Ink with chocolate chip card stock, a chocolate and pink designer paper and chocolate ribbon! And isn't this stamp from Inkadinkado just terrific for this theme today?!?!

I added jeweled flowers and punched butterflies. And, of course, I had to ADD chocolate for my box! The Avery labels on the Nuggets were stamped with a label stamp from Papertrey Ink set called Limitless Labels. The set came out last year and it's the first time I've used it! That's one of the reasons I love the Split Coast Challenges - it makes me use my stamps!

I colored in some of the flowers on the labels with my Prismacolor marker to coordinate with the designer paper I used. There were several more nuggets in the pile as I was making this project - I wonder where they went???!!!?!?!

Hope you have a great weekend everyone! I'm going to the Cinema to see Twilight sometime in the next few days - I was so addicted to the books and I just can't wait to see the movie!! I've already got the sound track and keep playing it over and over (Yikes - am I reverting to being a teenager again??!!)

Thanks so much for coming by!

Stamps: All you need: Inkadinkado, Label: Limitless Labels: PTI
Paper: Choc Chip, Naturals Ivory, DP: SU
Ink: Dark Chocolate: PTI
Accessories: butterfly punch: Martha Stewart, Ribbon: Dark Chocolate Satin: PTI, jeweled flowers: Petaloo, Hershey Nuggets, Avery Labels 8460, foam dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment