WMSC52 - 1 Year Anniversary of the Waltzingmouse Sketch!

Today is a special day for the Waltzingmouse Sketch - it turns 1 years old today!! whoo hoo!!  Can you believe it?!?!     Be sure to read to the bottom of my post to see how you can win a WMS stamp set from me!

To celebrate this special event we're doing something a little bit different today.   Each Mischief Maker and Design Team member who is participating in today's sketch challenge has chosen a sketch from the past year and made a card for it.  

So you get to pick which sketch you'd like to use from all of those we have chosen!!  How fun is that?!?! -  you can see the sketch choices and all the details of this special sketch challenge over at the WMS Sketch blog.

Here is the sketch that I chose to use today -  Sketch # WMSC16
And here is the card I made using this sketch:

I die cut the banners out of felt with my Nested Lacey Penant Nestabilities. and I used Petite Oval Nestabilities to die cut my sentiment which is from the Say It Loud set.  I'm thinking with the dark colors, the felt banners and minimal accessories - this would make a good masculine card, right?!?!

..... and just for fun - I went searching back in my blog to find the card I made when this sketch was originally used on September 25, 2010 and here it is:
So come along and join us for this special  1 year Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge - you'll find all the details over at the WMS Sketch Blog!

And now something fun for you -  in honor of the 52nd WMS sketch - I'm offering one lucky person the stamp set I used on my sketch card today  -  Say it Loud!!    

Leave me a comment telling me if you own any WMS stamps (and what's your fav set of those you own or those you want!)  You have until Friday 6/24/11 at 11 pm EST to leave your comment -  I'll post the randomly chosen winner on Saturday 6/25  with my WMS sketch posting - good luck!
Celebrate Card:
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse - Say it Loud
Paper:  White, Ripe Avocado - PTI, Creamy Caramel - SU, Blue Bazzill Basics/Night Water.
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Ranger Distress Weathered Wood
Accessories: Foam tape, oval petite Nestabilities, Nested Lacey Pennants Nestabilities, Felt - Michaels, Pretty Pearls Black - Amuse, Scor Tape.
 Fall Blessings Card:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse - (plaid) Off Beat Backgrounds, (leaf) Blessed by You, (Fall Blessings) Peace and Plenty.
Paper: Kraft, Terra Cota Tile - PTI
Ink: Ranger Distress - Rusty Hinge, Peeled Paint
Accessories: Labels Nine Nestabilities, orange peel stickles, Rhinestones - Kaiser, foam dimensionals, blender tool - Inkssentials Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment