June Friends of WMS Blog Waltz - 4th of July Americana

Today I'm participating in the Friends of Waltzingmouse Blog Waltz taking place in the Playroom of the WMS forum. You can check out all the details there. This month's theme is 4th of July Americana!  Get out the RED WHITE AND BLUE!!!  And.......... Uncle Sam!
I used 3 Waltzingmouse stamp sets on my card today -  Half Baked Gingerbread Joy, Frame It and Victorian Alphabet
 
I actually CASED one of my own cards from May 31, 2009 when I first stamped the gingerbread man as Uncle Sam. I thought he was SO cute - I just had to recreate him today!
 
One lucky participant in the Blog Waltz will win a Waltzingmouse Stamp set of choice!! whoo hoo!!  I'm off to check out all the other waltzers!  You coming???

Stamps:  Waltzingmouse - Half Baked Gingerbread Joy, Frame It, Victorian Alphabet.
Paper:  White - PTI
Ink:  Adirondack Butterscotch, Memento Lady Bug, Danube Blue, Tuxedo Black.
Accessories:  Star Punch - McGill, tiny gems - Taylored Expressions, foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment