Taylored Expressions Blast from the Past Blog Hop - Old Glory!

Today I'm participating in the Taylored Expressions Blast from the Past Blog Hop - the Theme is Old Glory.

I used stamps from two TE sets on my card - A Year of Sweets 2 and A Year of Sweet Sentiments.  I also used the Banner Day Die for my sentiment and Tiny Twinkles on the sentiment and fireworks.  I also added some dazzling diamonds to my fireworks so they look really sparkly IRL - I think you can see it a little bit on my pic.

Cuppie has hiked to the top of the hill to get a really good view of the fireworks this year AND he's waving Old Glory!!

Wishing an early Happy 4th of July to everyone in the US !  The long weekend will be here soooooon!!!







Stamps:  Taylored Expressions - A Year of Sweets 2, A Year of Sweet Sentiments.
Paper:  White, Enchanted evening - PTI, DP Red Vellum Swirls (no company name on the sticker)
Ink:  Memento Lady Bug, Cantalope, Danube Blue. Tuxedo Black, Soft Sky - SU
Accessories:  Dazzling Diamonds - SU, Banner Day 1 Die + Tiny Twinkles- Taylored Expressions, Copics: E40, E31, E19, B00, B37, Y13, R29., glossy accents, quicky glue pen, home made cloud template, pinking circles Nestabilities, 1 3/8" circle punch - SU, enchanted evening saddle stitched ribbon - PTI

No comments:

Post a Comment