Hope Your Birthday is Tons of Fun!

I made this card for the SCS Sketch Challenge this week. 


My circus images are from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps  Isn't this a great set for kids cards?!

I cut my green circle,  sliced off an edge of it and cut a slightly larger yellow one cutting the edge with Fiskar's scallop scissors. I embossed the circle with Tim Holtz Checker Board embossing folder.

I colored my circus tent, banners, tickets and letters in the sentiment with Copics.

I used the colors from the Create 4 fun color challenge. Green, aqua and yellow.

Thanks for stopping by today!   See you tomorrow for the WMS Saturday Sketch!

Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy - The Big Top

Paper: Solar white - Neenah Classic/Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, white - PTI, Blue - DCWV, New Leaf, Harvest Gold - PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copics - G14, G21, B14, B21, Y17, Y13, Y02, E37, scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" punch - SU, 1 12" punch EK Success, gems Darice (Michaels), Fiskars Scallop scissors, Tim Holtz Checker Board Embossing Folder, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment