Monster Hugs

Good morning everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend.  I know we did!  :O)  It's time for another round of Anita Be Stampin Challenges!  This week we're going with Layer It On as our theme...EASY!

I used the super cute Monster Hugs set for my card and embossed him with white embossing powder.  I layered and layered...there are 11 layers of paper on this baby...not to mention the layered flower!  I added some Divine Twine in Green Apple.  :O)  I used my awesome buddy, Cheri - aka Graphicat's May sketch for this little cutie.  Doesn't she make fab sketches?

Be sure to join us at the ABSC blog...you now have 2 weeks to play along with us!  Woot!  Check out the other teamies creations and see how you can be our next prize winner!  :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment