3 Fish, a Worm and a Butterfly!


I made this card for last Tuesday's Teapot Tuesday challenge at Split Coast -we were to bring along some fish - the more the merrier!!

So I brought three fish with me (aren't these guys hilarious!?) - as well as a very nervous worm on a hook! (well, actually, he is the bait! but don't tell him!)

My stamps are How About Lunch and Luncheon Meat from  Rubbernecker

Stamps: Rubbernecker - How about Lunch #86-18, Luncheon Meat - #86-17
Paper: white, true black - PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Weathered wood
Accessories: Silver Spica Pen, foam tape, blending tool & nonstick craft mat - Ranger, Glossy Accents - Ranger, trio labels - Spellbinders, Copics: Y13, Y17, Bo5, BG13, BG18, BG31, YR07, E33

My 2nd card was made for the Featured Stamper challenge at Split Coast, Rosemary (RosiGrld) was the FS and  I chose to case her Jewel Butterfly card  to case.

I used different stamps and colors and placed my butterfly up higher on my card - inside a Lacey Square Nestability embossed frame still keeping it pretty clean and simple!

These stamps are from the set called Butterflies are Free by  Rubbernecker

I hope you can stop by tomorrow - It's the 1st day of the 4 day Waltzingmouse SoAP (Stamp of Approval Parade)!  Get ready for some inspiring ways to use the WMS May Release stamp sets you purchased!

Stamps:  Rubbernecker - Butterflies are Free #538
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress - Spiced Marmelade
Accessories:  foam tape, lacey sqaures Nestabilities, Rhinestone - Kaiser

No comments:

Post a Comment