WMS Sneak Peek Day #2 - We'd Love to Have You

Wow - did you enjoy all the creative ideas the Waltzingmouse DT had for the new Gingham set?   Thanks for all of your wonderful comments left here yesterday.

Today we have a really fun set to show you -  it's called Join Us and includes all kinds of sentiments and images that can be used for invitations or thank you notes.  Today I made a pretty little invite to a dinner celebration.  I love how some of the sentiments are in cursive and others are type - it sort of looks like I wrote parts of it myself!

The sentiments and wine glass are from the new set Join Us,  the background lines is a stamp from Victorian Frippery.  I stamped the images, sponged the edges, layered it to a piece of gold card stock and adhered it inside the embossed Nestability square on the card base.   Then I added gold sticky pearls and some yellow Stickles to the wine glass (I guess that would make it a champaigne glass?!?)

Inside I used the same lines stamp and Bon Apetit from the Victorian Frippery set -  and more of the Join Us word stamps.

So there you have it-   a pretty, easy to make, impressive little invite!

Here are links to the rest of the Design Team  - I can't wait to see what they've made with this fun new set - let's go look shall we?!


Stamps:  Waltzingmouse - Join Us (to be released May 1), Victorian Frippery
Paper:  Vintage Cream - PTI, gold card stock - Mark's Finest Papers
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black & Bamboo Leaves, Ranger Distress Shabby Shutters.
Accessories:  Square Nestabilities, rhinestone stickers - Michaels, Yellow Stickles - Ranger, blending tool & nonstick craft mat - Ranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment