WMS Sneak Peek - Day 1 - Gingham for Mum

Welcome to Day 1 of the Waltzingmouse Sneak Peeks!  Claire is releasing 5 fun new sets on May 1 and today the Design Team is highlighting Gingham + Co -  a super new background set!

I used 3 of the 4 stamps included in this set on my card today - I used the negative dot stamp on my die cut grass (stamping a white panel with green ink), the medium gingham stamp on my die cut flower (stamped with orange on white and sponged with yellow) and the small gingham stamp on my scallop cut piece at the top! (stamped on white with yellow and sponged with yellow)  Just click on the pic to see more detail.

Here is the list of all the Design Team members posting a Sneak Peek of this set today -  Please check them out to see what inspiration they have for us!


Stamps:  Waltzingmouse -  Gingham + Co. (new release May 1), sentiment from Spring Baskets.
Paper:  White -PTI
Ink:  Ranger Distress Spiced Marmelade, Mustard Seed, Memento Bamboo Leaves, Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories:   glazed brad - Basic Grey Urban Prairie, fresh cut grass die - MFT, scallop edge die & flower die - PTI, Trio Labels - Spellbinders.

No comments:

Post a Comment