Unscripted Birthday Wishes

Good morning, bleeps!  No, I didn't just call you an expletive...that's blog+peeps!  I saw someone use that on another blog the other day and thought it was cute.  :O)  It's time for another round of Unscripted Sketches!

This week's sketch was a lot of fun and the other DT members really knocked it out of the park!  I used a couple of the images from the Birthday Necessities set by Wink Wink Ink.  I altered the cake and icing to just one tier and added  the number 1 for this card.  It was for my cutest little great nephew's birthday.  :O)  I used DP from Fancy Pants Designs, brads from stash, Copics, PTI sentiment, nesties, pop-dots, scissors, TH distress ink in Brushed Corduroy, Doodlebug glitter.
  Check out the rest of the creations from my awesome DT sistahs for more inspiration!  You won't be sorry!
Alanna, Angy, April, Arielle, Becky, CherylAnn, Debbie, Gardenia, Jenny, Linda, Marcy, SarahKaye, Steph and Suzanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment