Sponged Weeds

Morning Stamping Friends!
My card today was inspired by the Split Coast Featured Stamper, Sallie's (hobbydujour), fall foliage card . I remember seeing it during the inspiration challenge that she created it for and loving the look of it.
I used different stamps and colors, and used a textured Bazzill CS rather than scoring the border. I also added wrinkled ribbon instead of rhinestones.
First I inked the stamps with Versamark, then the color (Old Paper & Memento Tuxedo Black) then I clear embossed them and finally sponged over them.
My stamps are 3 different weeds from Rubbernecker
I really like how this came out and I'll be trying this technique again for sure!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Today is my son's 33rd birthday - boy am I getting old!... either that or he's just catching up to me!! LOL!
Stamps: Rubbernecker - Weeds #497-08, #497-11, #497-14
Paper: white - PTI, black - SU, green Bazzill
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress - Old Paper, Crushed Olive, Stormy Sky, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmelade, Versamark
Accessories: hot gun, clear embossing powder, white gel pen, ink applicator Inkssentials Ranger, foam dimensionals, wrinkled seam tape - www.PrairieBirdBoutique.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment