Waltzingmouse Sketch - Happy Anniversary

Please scroll down to my post below to see my Speedy the Cats' Friends Challenge card - Friendship theme!



It's time once again for the Saturday Waltzingmouse Sketch - surprise! no circle this week!! LOL!!!



For my card - I turned the sketch on it's side and made it clean and simple with few embellishments to keep it a little bit masculine. The Love Potion label is from Rescue Remedies and the hearts are from Sweethearts.

And here's what I stamped on the inside. I drew my frames with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen that has a little glitter to it. The lines give some definition to all the white space!


So check out the WMS Sketch Blog and see the great sketch cards the Mischief Makers and other DT members have created this week!

Then make up your own card using the sketch and link it there by Thursday 9/2 at 11:59 pm EST - you could be a Top Mouse next week!!

Thanks so much for coming by today! Leave me a comment - I'd love to come by and visit you too!

Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Wanda's Pantry, Sweet Hearts
Paper: Vintage Cream - PTI
Ink: Ranger Distress - Tea Dye & Stormy Sky
Accessories: Ribbon - PTI, Labels Four Nestabilities, foam dimensionals, Sakura Gelly Roll Pen, Sponge & Applicator - Inkssentials/Ranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment