Speedy the Cats' Friends Challenge #18 - Friendship

Good morning everyone! It's Saturday and time for another Speedy the Cats Friend's Challenge. This week Vicki has challenged us to make a Friendship card!

And here's mine!


I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch for my card and some pretty DP's from Cosmo Cricket. I just love this bird don't you?!


Come on over to Marks Finest Papers Blog and link your friendship card there. You could win an MFP stamp set!! There will be a winner for every 50 entries!

This is my last week as a Friends of Speedy DT member - I've had such a blast using these wonderful MFP stamps these last 3 months! Thanks for having me ladies!

Hope you have something fun planned for your weekend - summer's almost over!

Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers - Bird/Tweet Blessings, Sentiment/Pears & Hollyhock
Paper: Red - MFP, white - PTI, DP Cosmo Cricket Togetherness
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Barn Door
Accessories: Flower die - PTI, narrow silk ribbon - PTI, Foam dimensionals, Scotch quick dry adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment