Moxie Fab World - Framed with Flowers

This gorgeous flowered halter top is the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World this week

Instead of a card - I decided to decorate this wooden frame that I had previously painted with Ranger Distress Crackle ink but never did anything with (!!!???). I used Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers Sizzix dies to cut my flowers. The colors are Melon Berry card stock, yellow Mulberry paper and some white printed tissue paper (that was wrapped around my recent purchase of some Benefit cosmetics!) After die cutting the flowers - I crinkled them all up - edged them with a white gel pen, layered each flower and held it with a brad in the center.

I used two stamp sets from Waltzingmouse Stamps for my framed sentiment - the frame is from Vintage Labels No 1 and the sentiment is from Earth Angel. I embossed the black background with Tim Holtz Sizzix Checker board

So check out all the fun at Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger and load your halter inspired card/project on Mr Linky over there!

Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Vintage Labels No 1, Earth Angel
Paper: Melon Berry - PTI, yellow Mulberry - AC Moore, text tissue paper.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,Melon Berry - PTI
Accessories: Ranger Distress Crackle paint - Picket Fence, Wooden frame - Michaels, ribbon - PTI, Tim Holtz tattered florals Sizzix die, Basic Grey painted brads, Tim Holtz sizzix embossing folder - checker board, glue dots, scor tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment