Friday Stamp Simply Challenge - Inspired by Yellow and Grey

Today Sharon has this lovely den/livingroom picture to inspire us to use yellow and grey with white or ivory.

As soon as I saw the picture I knew I'd be using my couch stamps from PTI. I used the Traffic Jam Embossing Folder to create the look of the cupboards in the background and Basic Grey Archaic for the rug! As you can see - I get very literal when using an inspiration picture!

This is my last week as Guest Designer for Stamp Simply - time sure does fly when you're having fun!!! Thank you so much Sharon for inviting me to share with all of you this month!

We'd love to have you join along in the Stamp Simply Challenge with us this week! You can play anytime, as many times as you want! If you upload your creation to Splitcoaststampers, please use keyword, ssnotime145. And don't forget to upload over on Sharon's Mr Linky!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check the wonderfully talented Stamp Simply Challenge Designers to see how they used these colors today!

Sharon Johnson: No Time To Stamp?
Julia Aston (me!) : Create with Me - June GUEST DESIGNER
Deb Neerman: Paper, Ink, Scissors & Stamps
Barbara Anders: Paper Pursuits
Jenny Gropp: One Krafty Kat.
Janine Orchard: 2bKrafty
AJ Otto: The Willow Garden
Deb Saaranen: Dream In Color
Barb Schram: Explore Dream Discover

Stamps: On my Couch, On My Couch Additions, Chair-ished - PTI
Paper: White, Lemon Tart - PTI, Going Grey - SU, DP Amuse yellow gingham, Basic Grey Archaic
Ink: Dark Chocolate, SUmmer Sunrise - PTI, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Swiss Dots & Traffic Jam Cuttlebug Embossing folders, key tag punch - SU, Couch Die - PTI, sponge, foam dimensionals, Copics: B41, YG03, E37

No comments:

Post a Comment