Together Always

Wow - what exciting and beautiful cakes and table settings on the inspiration site, Amy Atlas Events, for Saturdays Split Coast Challenge! I chose this pretty Mother's Day Table setting to inspire my card.I embossed my background stamp with white EP and stamped my sentiment on a Spellbinders Fancy Tags that I sponged with spring moss before removing it from the die.I added three buttons to suggest the candies in the jars on the inspriation picture.This will go to my college roommate who's anniversary was Friday (woops!) so it will be a tad late!
Inside says Happy Anniversary overstamped with a spring moss heart.
I was a bridesmaid in their wedding and was 5 months pregnant with my son - and he will be 33 in Sept so I always remember how many years they have been married even if I forget the date!
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps: Asian Garden, Fancy Phrases, Sweethearts
Paper: white, spring moss, ripe avocado - PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, spring moss - PTI
Accessories: fancy tags - Spellbinders, vintage buttons and ribbon - PTI, white EP, hot gun, sponge, glue dots, foam dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment