"So Grateful for Your Help" said Cinderella!

Here's my card for Mo's Digital Pencil challenge # 19 - 'Clean and Simple' - to use white or cream cardstock - one of Mo's images and one ribbon - that's it! No layers. Some of the samples had sentiments so I assume it was ok to use one.

I colored the 'Cinderella' digital image with copics, stamped the sentiment and then just stapled on the ribbon! My card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4. It started out a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 but I punched some holes on the top to loop a ribbon through and it looked 'yucky'! so I cut off the top of the card! You don't want to cross me - I tell ya!!! LOL!!!

These fun challenges get posted every Thursday and you can win a free digi image! I love working with Mo's images - they are just SO sweet!

Stamps: Mo' Digital Pencil Cinderella, sentiment - Blessed by You/Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: white - PTI
Accessories: ribbon - Michaels, stapler, copics: E51E00, E04, E13, G82, YR61, YR02, R20, RV11, R29, 0

No comments:

Post a Comment