A Clean and Simple Spring!

Yes- I think we are ALL ready for warm weather right about now... and the Clean and Simple challenge on Split Coast last week was Wishing for Spring!

I used several colors of Memento Tear Drop ink pads to ink up my flower stamp (all four potted flowers are on one stamp!). Then I used a brown copic to make little lines on the pots to give a little depth and a yellow and pink copic to darken the center on two of the flowers. I also used the circle from a punch for their centers.

I drew a line around the edge of my card with a Micron pen just to define the space. It's amazing how that little line adds so much don't you think?

My stamps are from the Floral Silhouette set #467 by Rubbernecker Stamps

Although my card says 'Spring'! outside my house still says "WINTER" but the snow is melting a little bit each day!

I'm so happy to see you here today!

Tomorrow I'll be having a sneak peek of a new Waltzingmouse stamp set coming out on March 1st so be sure to come by to check it out!!

Stamps: Rubber Necker - Floral Silhouette set 467
Paper: white, summer sunrise, reapberry fizz - PTI
Ink: Memento - tuxedo black, angel pink, rose bud, potters clay, cottage ivy, dandelion, tangelo
Accessories: copics: Y17, RV32, E33, micron black pen, hole punch, ruler, glue pen

No comments:

Post a Comment