You Have a Big Heart, Valentine!

My good stamping buddy Anne (jdmommy) is the featured stamper today! She LOVES red so I knew I had to CASE something using that color. I chose her CAS Red Hearts.

I've been wanting to use this gorgeous victorian style heart stamp from Rubbernecker and today was the day! First I stamped the heart on white cardstock - then I stamped it on two differenet designer papers, cut out the ribbon from one and the heart from the other and paper pieced them onto the white stamping. I popped up the ribbon on foam dimensionals, added layered flowers and a heart brad. The bottom edge is punched with a Martha Stewart punch. To finish it off - I sponged the edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink by Tim Holtz just to soften it a little

Thanks for coming by today!

Stamps: Rubbernecker - Heart and sentiment
Paper: white, vintage cream - PTI, Bravo Burgandy - SU, DP My Mind's Eye/Irresistable - Candy Stripe & Love Dots
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tea Dye Distress Ink - Tim Holtz/Ranger
Accessories: Dew drops, martha stewart punch, silk flowers - Darice, Heart brad - unknown, foam dimensionals, sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment