Three Cards on a Snowy Day

I was off from work today in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr AND we were kind of snowed in by a wet snowfall last night of about 5" so I took good advantage and made three cards for three challenges! All of them are made with stamps from Waltzingmouse.

I made my first card for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I just got some of this new Beloved DP by My Mind's Eye. It has such great designs and pretty colors! I used the same piece - front and back - on this card. The stamps are from the Sweet Hearts Set. I love the arrows with this set! I used oval nestabilities to frame the image and a Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio die to frame my sentiment.

Stamps: Sweet Hearts - Waltzingmouse
Paper: Vintage Cream, Terre Cotta Tile - PTI, close to cocoa - SU, DP My Mind's Eye /Beloved
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Terra Cotta - PTI
Accessories: twill - PTI, foam dimensionals, oval nestabilities, cuttlebug, ribbon tag trios - spellbinders


I made my second card using the New Technique challenge on Split Coast - Brick Tile. I have to say I stamped this image on 3 different pieces of paper before I found one that looked good as tiles. But I do like the final result! I popped up each 'tile' on a foam dimensional and sponged the edges of my panel with tea dye ink. These stamps are from the Irish Blessings set. I figure this would make a good masculine 'get well' card!
Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Irish Blessings
Paper: White, Vintage Cream, DP Bitty Box Basics - PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tea Dye Distress Ink - Tim Holtz/Ranger, Versamark
Accessories: black embossing powder, foam dimensionals, sponge
Techniques: brick tile, embossing

My third and final card today was made for the CAS challenge on Split Coast which was a color challenge - to use Teal, white and one other color on your card. I used a piece of teal designer paper from Stampin Up - overstamped it with the sentiment from Sweet Hearts and added 2 punched hearts! I guess my 'one other color' is black ink!
Ok - off I go to get some things done that I didn't get to while I was stampin' !!!
Thanks so much for coming by!
Stamps: Sweet Hearts - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: White - PTI, DP - SU
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: heart punch - McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment