Sassy Studio Designs Release & Bingo Game...

Hello all my crafty friends!  I wanted to let you all know that Sassy Studio Designs has the next release party on February 1st...Alice in SassyLand!  If you're a fan of everything Sassy, especially Alice, then this is the release for you!  Whimsical, fun, and of course, SASSY is the name of the game this release!  Speaking of games...we will be playing Sassy Bingo on February 1st too!  Sign up today on the SSD Blog to get your Bingo card!!!  Jacquie and Susan are working to make this the best Bingo game you ever played!  ;O)

I have a sneak peek of one of the new images...Un-Birthday Cake.  Doesn't it make you want to sing?  "A very merry un-birthday to you...to me?"  *grin*  I am using this as my entry into the Pink Elephant Challenge that SSD is sponsoring this week...to use pink, polka dots and a bow.

Have a wonderful day and a very merry UN-birthday to all who weren't born today!  ;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment