Claire's Birthday Waltzingmouse Blog Hop!

I am so thrilled to welcome you to the first Blog Hop of the Waltzingmouse Design Team!
The team is excited to be doing this first hop in honor of our Claire - who's birthday is today!! whoo hoo! Happy Birthday Claire! Are you super surprised?!?!?!

Our hop is starting with Anya - so if you just happened here because you love me (!) - please hop over to Anya first and come back to me in the proper order!!

If you arrived here from Jennifer - you are in the right place!
In honor of Claire's birthday - we are all making birthday cards using Waltzingmouse Stamps!
I just love this Earth Angel set - the angel has several sets of wings you can use and a multitude of sentiments for many different occasions. A very versatile set! The smocking at the top of her jumper is a separate stamp - how fun! I paper pieced her jumper and masked her body to stamp her wings.

Here's a pic of the inside of my card. I used the Happy Birthday sentiment (of course!), an outline heart and a cute little solid heart! I also used two strips of the same designer paper I paper pieced her jumper with.
Now - hop on over to see what wonderful creation Laurie has to share with us!

Here's the complete DT list in the order of the hop.
Julia (me!)

Thanks so much for coming by today - and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLAIRE!!

Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Earth Angel
Paper: Vintage cream, Ocean Tides, Terre Cotta Tile - PTI, DP Beloved/My Minds Eye
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ocean Tides - PTI, Ranger Distress Tea Dye
Accessories: Eclipse Masking tape, paper piercer, sponge, Labels Eight & Petite Ovals Nestabilities, foam dimensionals, lace from my stash, Ocean Tides Twill - PTI, Copics - BG10, B17, R20, E51, Heart punch - McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment