Follies Theater Card

I wanted to share a Theater Stage card that I made for my friend, Bill, at work. His friend had just been in a production of The Follies in London (May 2009) and he wanted to send a congratulations card. Bill found a copy of the poster for the play on line - so I sized it down to fit on my 'stage' below.

You can find the template for a circus tent card on Melyssa's blog. I just altered it a little bit to make it a theater stage. Basically I made the stage square and cut the top straight across instead of pointed like a tent.


Here is the inside of my card. I used two velcro tabs on the top corners to hold the card shut. I used brown lined designer paper for the bottom half to look like a stage floor. The image is a computer clip art from Microsoft Word and the sentimtent is computer generated.


Bill's friend was thrilled to receive this personalized card that documents his part in the Follies - and he has it proudly displayed on his mantel. It certainly is a one of a kind card! You can see another Theater card I made for my girlfriend's daughter's graduation here.

Thanks for coming by to visit today! It's a beautiful hot sunny day and we're off to go kayaking on the lake! I'll hopefully have some pics to share later!

No comments:

Post a Comment