Flutter By Wednesday #68!

Hello all and Happy Hump Day! Today is time for Flutter By Wednesday at Danni's Dreams! This week your challenge is to use absolutely NO designer or patterned paper on your project...of course you MUST use a butterfly or faerie. This is a hard challenge for me...I love my DP! I made a mini pizza box that I plan to give to my DD, Ariel with some lip glosses inside. :O)
I thought all of you would especially love this digi stamp...it's a digi called Pretty Pixie that will be released this Saturday at Sassy Studio Designs Masquerade Ball! We're having a huge party, so be sure to stop by!

I hope you enjoy my project this week! Be sure to check out the rest of the design team's creations! Ann, Cassie, Chris, Christine, Danni, Harriet, Heather, Jodi, Kim, Michelle, Nancy, Nicola, Stef & Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment