Tee for my Sister

Don't you love this little tee shirt stamp??? I got this set from Gina K - over a year ago I think - and this is the first time I've inked it up - so you can see that I'm still working on my New Year's resolution - to USE MY STAMPS!! not just admire them on my shelves!!!

I used today's sketch challenge on Split Coast for my card design and the Doubledog Dare Challenge from Joan Ervin this week was to make a Mother's Day card with an article of clothing on it.

This card will be for my sister, Marcia - since we lost our dear mother, Margaret, 7 years ago (at the ripe old age of 89 - so she had a good long life! - love you mum!) and obviously the Tee shirt stamp is my article of clothing. The sentiments are Papertrey Ink from the Women of Life set. I just got my Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper today - so I whipped it right out to use on this card.

I did a little piercing on the scalloped circle and added some bling from Amuse to the shirt - what's a T shirt without bling?!?!? LOL!

You are cordially invited to join along in our Doubledog Dare weekly challenges - just use the Keyword DDC when you load your card in your Split Coast gallery. You can see all the Doubledog Dare cards here.

I'm rushing off again tonight - I haven't been getting to bed until midnight the last few nights - and when you have to get up at 5:30 am for work - that's not good (!) - so I'm trying to get to bed by 10:30 tonight - we'll see if I make it!

Stamps: Gina K: Little Tee's, Women of Life: PTI
Paper: Vintage cream: PTI, Kiwi Kiss: SU, DP Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday - Sunday
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black - Tsukeniko, Ocean Tides: PTI
Accessories: Foam dimensionals, cuttlebug, Stylized flowers folder, ocean tides twill ribbon : PTI, scallop circle punch, SU, Scalloped edge punch: EK success, red brad, paper piercer

No comments:

Post a Comment