Little Ribbons of Get Well

I'm catching up on the challenges today - so this card uses little bits of ribbon for the Split Coast Clean and Simple challenge and the colors red, old olive, black and cream for the color challenge.

I used my new Top Note (finally caved and bought it and I LOVE IT - don't look at this card Anne Harada! - she's still resisting the purchase! LOL!) I colored the leaf with my Stampin Up Old Olive marker to get that color in as required for the challenge. The stamps are from Papertrey Ink - the leaf is from the Friends Till the End set and the sentiment is from the Tea for Two set. The big brad is solid black but there is a little glare showing on it in the picture. The top note is up on dimensionals.

Short post tonight - I'm off to eat supper and then into my stamping room again - got some projects I'm working on! Thanks so much for stopping by!


Stamps: Friends till the end, Tea for Two: PTI
Paper: Pure Poppy, Vintage Cream: PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black
Accessories: Old Olive SU Marker, glue dots, foam dimensionals, true black top notch twill: PTI, brad: American Crafts, Delphinium Petals: Darcie Finishing accents, Top Note die: SU, cuttlebug

No comments:

Post a Comment