Hanging It Up!

I made this card for two challenges - the Our Creative Corner Sketch and Sharon's Stamp Simply Hang It Up challenge - to use a hanging tag or charm or stamp an image of something hanging, etc.

I used some fun laundry line stamps that I've had for ages by Inkums Stamps and the sentiment is from Who's that E-girl? by My Favorite Things.

I turned the OCC sketch on it's side and tilted the sentiment block to accomodate my image.

I don't know about you - but I'm completely stuffed from Easter Dinner. We had a wonderful day with family and the sun was shining brightly here in New England although the temp was in the 40's with a biting wind. I was very happy with the sun though - I'm not complaining!!

Thank you for coming by today!

Stamps: My Favorite Things: Who's that E-girl?, Carla's Clothes: Inkums Stamp Set
Paper: Tangerine Tango: SU, Ocean Tide, Vintage Cream: PTI, DP - We R Memory Makers Grandmas Kitchen - Rich Ribbon
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Pie: SU
Accessories: Tags 5 Spellbinders, Copics, velvet brad: Making Memories, scallop circle punch: SU, circle punch, Daisy Doodles Primas, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder

No comments:

Post a Comment