The Essence of Love

Todays inspiration challenge on Split Coast was the Grandin Road web site. I was inspired by this botanical printI clear embossed my image on yellow card stock - and sponged all over the panel with brown ink. Then I cut the image in thirds and adhered the pieces over a blue panel. The sentiment is stamped on a Spellbinders double ended tag that is attached with foam dimensionals. I clear embossed the butterfly and attached it with a glue dot.


Today I went to see the musical Dirty Dancing with my sister and two nieces - what a great show it was! The set was just super and the dancers were wonderful - I can't believe that movie came out over 20 years ago!

I wish everyone a Blessed Easter and Passover Holiday!

Stamps: Essence of Love: SU
Paper: Choc Chip: SU, Spring rain, Lemon tart: PTI
Ink: Dark Chocolate: PTI, versamark watermark ink
Accessories: clear EP, hot gun, medijm brads: Making Memories, double ended tags: Spellbinders, sponge, foam dimensionals, glue dots, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch

No comments:

Post a Comment