A Sticky Springy Sketch!

I have been so busy this week that I haven't been able to stamp for a few days - so I'm trying to catch up with this one little card combining three Split Coast Challenges !

The limited supplies challenge was to use spring colors and a flower - yesterday's Ways to Use it Challenge was to use a sticker (my flower and sentiment are rub-ons) and I used the sketch challenge from Wednesday ! I just love this Urban Prairie Designer paper from Basic Grey - don't you??

Gotta Go! I'm off to the Stamp New England gathering in Portsmouth, NH - whoo hoo!!!!

My next post will have pictures to share with you of who I met there and what fun things we made!! Maybe you are going too???

Thanks for coming by!

Stamps: none!
Paper: white; PTI, certainly celery, basic black, pretty in pink: SU, DP Basic Grey - Urban Prairie
Ink: So Saffron
Accessories: sponge, pearls: Creative Stickers, sewing machine, SU Rub On's - Hidden Garden, glue dots, vintage button: PTI, bakers string: Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment