A Clean Dump Truck

Today's CAS (clean and simple) challenge on Split Coast was to choose something from the Robeeze catalogue for inspiration. Here are the boys slippers that caught my eye because I had a similar dump truck stamp! Aren't they cute?!I made two narrow cards (2.5 x 5) to replicate the 'pair' of slippers. I debated using the ribbon on a boys card but figured it was a bright enough orange to be masculine and I thought the black thread through the middle sort of looked like a highway dividing line?!? I sponged the edges of the cards and the image panels with Creamy Caramel ink. The truck is Inkadinkado and the sentiment is from Cornish Heritage Farms (Little Boy/Little Guy). On the inside I stamped this cute sentiment by Inkadinkado. I love these little kid quotes!


Thanks for dropping by today!

Stamps: Truck: Inkadinkado, Sentiment: Cornish Heritage Farms- Little Boy
Paper: Creamy Caramel: SU, white: PTI
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine, Creamy Caramel: SU
Accessories: orange grosgrain ribbon: Michaels, sponge, copics, Prismacolor markers, key tag punch: SU, corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment