A Little Humor

Happy Tuesday everyone!
I made a 'grand slam card' covering 3 challenges today. The color challenge on Split Coast, Julee's Mojo Monday sketch challenge and the Doubledog Dare Challenge I do every week with some SCS friends. Anne H was our hostess this week and she challenged us to make a humorous card.
So I think looking at the butt of a little purple chickie qualifies as humor (!?!) I used the A Lil' Behind stamp set by H & M Stamps and two Cuttlebug embossing folders - Swiss Dots and Argyle. The pretty designer paper is Amy Butler.

We'd love to have you play along with the Doubledog challenge - just make a humorous card, load it on your Split Coast Gallery and use the Keyword DDC. You can see all the Doubledog cards here where we'll be looking for your card too!! You can see all the Doubledog members on my sidebar.

You still have time to check out my blog candy too.

Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by today!

Stamps: A Lil' Behind: H&M Stamps
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss: SU, Plum Pudding: PTI, DP: Amy Butler K&Co
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: sponge, oval punch: SU, Argyle & Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folders, velvet brad: Making Memories, foam dimensionals, Ripe Avocado dotted satin ribbon: PTI, Koh-I-Noor colour pencils, gamsol

No comments:

Post a Comment