Peace I Bring to You

I want to be as peaceful feeling as this card is peaceful looking! But I have too much to do tonight - I need to be working on some Christmas gifts - so what do I do? the color challenge at Split Coast of course! I got this idea of the layered trees in my head and just had to make the card before anything else! (you know that feeling - right??!!)We were to use Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and Basic Grey. I had to use Night of Navy card stock for one framing layer but I did have Not Quite Navy ink so used that on the sentiment. And the trees are Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze. I fit the Basic grey in for the bottom layer. I love how the Swiss Dots look like it's snowing in the forest when you cuttle the whole panel.

Now I can take a few deep breaths - relax a little - eat some supper and move onto my other projects hopefully in a calm peaceful manner!!!

Hope you have a quiet relaxing night too!

Stamps: Tree: Stamp Oasis, Peace: PTI Rustic Branches
Paper: white: PTI, Night of Navy, Basic Grey: SU
Ink: Baja breeze, kiwi kiss, not quite navy
Accessories: sponge, foam dimensionals, swiss dots folder, cuttlebug

No comments:

Post a Comment