A Triangle Medallion Cat and a Shimmery Silver Deer

Oh, my gosh - I am so glad I got this finished! I had a little trouble figuring out how to get this triangle fold medallion together - and I can't tell you how I finally got it done but here it is!!

Phew! and if you would like to give it a try - look here in the Try a New Technique Forum on Split Coast. I used this fun stamp set called The Cats Meow from H & M Stamps and after I attached the cat's head to the center of the triangle folds - I thought it kind of looked like a lion's mane! (sorry the pics not real clear - I couldn't get a good shot of it tonight for some reason).

I used my Nestability Labels One dies for the framing and did a little paper piercing. I used a black Spica pen on kitties nose for a little contrast and shimmer. The ribbon is Papertrey Ink.

I think if I tried this Triangle fold again - right now - I could probably do it faster now that I've done it once! Tomorrow - maybe not!!??

Stamps: The Cats Meow: H&M Stamps
Paper: real red and DP: SU, vintage cream PTI,
Ink: onyx black versafine, real red: SU
Accessories: black Spica pen, paper piercer, grid and mat: SU, nestabilities Labels One, cuttlebug, ribbon: Swiss dots satin Pure Poppy: PTI, foam dimensionals
Techniques: tiangle fold medallion, paper piercing

This second card was made for two challenges - the weekly double dare that I do with some SCS friends and the Our Creative Corner Saturday challenge. Turns out both challenges this week were similar - the Double Dare challenge from Charlene (LilLuvsStampin) was to use Razzle Dazzle on a card - and the OCC was to use a silhouette stamp and some sparkle.So I used this deer silhouette stamp and tree outline stamp - both from Artful INKables - and I used silver embossing powder on the deer and Dazzling Diamonds on the tree and along the ground.

The pretty silver ribbon is from Papertrey Ink and the note card is Amuse.

I think all this shimmer made for a pretty Christmas card - don't you? If you'd like to see the other Double Dare cards look here. and to see the other Our Creative Corner cards look here.

If you want to order any Artful INKable stamps, charms or ribbon today - remember to use the code save10JA and you will save 10% on your total order!!

Thank you so much for coming by today!

Stamps: Peaceful Wishes & Frosty Mug Mates: Artful INKables
Paper: Amuse note card - blue raspberry
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
Accessories: silver ep, hot gun, dazzling diamonds: SU, perfect medium brush: Ranger, silver ribbon: PTI




No comments:

Post a Comment