Frosty Mugs & Cozy Wishes

I made this card for the Featured Stamper Challenge on Split Coast.

I chose this Merci card from Featured Stamper, ebethneu, to CASE I used different stamps and a different color scheme but I used her nice sketch.


These cute mug-hatted snowmen are from an Artful INKables set called Frosty Mug Mates and the beautiful big snowflake is from a set called Paper Snowflakes. I used the non-traditional snow flake colors in my designer paper to decide what colors to use on my images. I used re-inkers and an aquabrush to color them. I went over a lot of areas with my Spica gold pen for a little sparkle!


You can get 10% off your total Artful INKables order by using this code: save10JA - so jump right over there and get your order in!


thanks for stopping by today!!


Stamps: Artful INKables: Frosty Mug Mates & Paper Snowflakes
Paper: water color paper, Baja Breeze, Ruby Red, Naturals Ivory: SU, DP: Imaginesce - Snowy Jo
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Ruby Red, Soft Sky: SU, onyx Black versafine
Accessories: sponge, aquabrush, snowflake brad, gold Spica Pen, snowflake punch: Martha Stewart, foam dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment