Happy Hauntings H&M Sketch/Color Challenge & Inspiring Curtains

I made this card for Heather's Saturday Color and Sketch challenge that you can check out here and join in as well!I used a new set by H&M stamps called Happy Hauntings as well as the Spots and Dots Cuttlebug folder and Fiskars scallop punch. Instead of a ribbon (as in the sketch) I used a row of bats on my panel!

I'm off to teach a class at the Papertree in Manchester, NH this morning - we're going to be stamping on small canvas bags and making 4 matching cards to tuck inside. You can see the bags we're going to be doing here.

Stamps: Happy Hauntings : H&M Stamps
Paper: Vintage Cream, Summer Sunrise: PTI, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Bravo Burgandy, Basic Black: SU
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Spots & Dots Folder, sponge, Fiskars scallop punch, foam dimensionals, word punch


And here is a second card - Last night I was off to bed but just checked the inspiration challenge on Split Coast- and there it was! and it inspired me - and I couldn't go to bed until I made this card because I'm going to be out and about all day today and won't have time to stamp!! This link shows you the curtains that inspired me from the Pier One living room that Lori showed us.

I used a couple of new SU stamp sets on this - Eastern Blooms and Heard from the Heart. I stamped the flowers on the panel - then stamped them again on scraps, cut them out, curled the petals a little then layered them back over the image slightly askew using thick foam dimensionals.

So now I'm really off to bed (it's 1:43 am when I'm posting this!!)

I'm really so grateful that you come by and visit my blog - thanks so much!!

Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Heard from the Heart: SU
Paper: Vintage Cream PTI, Choc Chip: SU
Ink: Dark Chocolate: PTI, Watermellon: Adirondack
Accessories: coffee Ice Stickles, thick foam dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment