An Early Christmas and a Parting Shot

lazy lizard (Liz) was the featured stamper over at Split Coast today - and I chose this pretty Nativity card of hers to case. When we case a card we need to change at least 2 things - I changed the stamp set and colors and used a threaded ribbon in the center panel rather than 2 panels and dots.

My Nativity is from a new set by H&M stamps you can see here: I used my snowflake cuttlebug folder for the background and a snowflake designer paper for the panel. I colored my Nativity with copic and prismacolor markers. I added a little bit of yellow stickles around Jesus's head for sparkle. Both the image and sentiment are up on foam dimensionals.

Liz lives in Texas - and apparently Ike struck her town - her house is not damaged but they did lose power - please keep everyone affected by the storm in your prayers this week!

Stamps: A Child is Born - H&M Stamps
Paper: White: PTI, Ballet Blue, Basic Black: SU, DP - DCWV Christmas Stack
Ink: onyx black versafine
Accessories: white gel pen, oval punch, blue threaded ribbon: Michaels, Copics, Prismacolor marker, Yellow Stickles, Foam Dimensionals


And my parting shot is two of the ladies that participated in the class I taught at The Papertree in Manchester, NH yesterday. They are holding the canvas bags and cards we made. A big shout out to Annette and Cara! We had a fun morning together with Michelle - the owner making this pretty gift set!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment